- Never pay for goods in advance. Reputable dealers will request payment on delivery or use established escrow systems.
- Make sure to sign a written contract before transactions are made.
- Paperwork sent by electronic means can easily be falsified. Have this in mind if you ask for registration and identity documents by e-mail.
- LuxuryRules does not work as a trustee service. We do not certify any dealers or private sellers. LuxuryRules does not take any responsibility for transactions between sellers and buyers
- Watch out for false e-mails. LuxuryRules would never contact you by mail to ask you for your account details or password. Unfortunately it is possible to fake e-mail addresses. In the unlikely event of receiving e-mail from LuxuryRules asking you about your details, please contact us at +34 691 680 626
Don't forget to...
- Ask for original registration papers
- Sign a written contract
- Check what import/export taxes apply from/to your country
What should I do if I see suspicious activity on LuxuryRules.com?
If you see suspicious activity:
• Report it to us immediately.
• Include the Item and Customer Number of the suspicious ad.